Raintree Woods Workshops-Make an Art Quilt Using Scraps
Make an Art Quilt Using Scraps
Do you embrace the surrounding environment? Do you like to recycle materials and create a greener environment? This workshop uses scraps of fabric from other projects along with mixed media elements such as found objects, papers, lovely trash, interesting textures and repurposed clothing. Students will be taught methods to make this kind of quilt image possible. Compositional elements will be the focus. Bring in a favorite surroundings photo for a starting point for design. This fun, collaborative and liberating workshop will have you loving the environment in an entirely new way. This method will allow your design voice to sing!
*Beginner to Advanced
Supplies included–students should bring note taking materials, a sack lunch & a landscape photo that inspires you.
Cost: $125–Payable upon registration
Workshop Registration Guidelines:
- Register at least 2 days before class.
- Class size limit is 4.
- Class fee due at registration. Payment is online.
- Checks are acceptable but they must arrive at least five days before date of workshop. Email Deborah for mailing address–firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Deborah if you have concerns or questions–email@example.com
- For a refund, cancellation must be done 3 days before the workshop.
- Back to Raintree Woods Studio main page.