Raintree Woods Workshops–Machine Quilting
Machine Quilting is quilting two to three layers of fabric/materials together with a sewing machine. Students will sandwich a three layer square and learn to machine stitch. Tips & techniques will be shared to make this an option for your own work. You will learn how to handle different kinds of situations when machine quilting. You will walk away with an excellent base knowledge as well as confidence.
Supplies Included–students should bring note taking materials.
Cost: $125–Payable upon registration; bring a sack lunch.
Workshop Registration Guidelines:
- Register at least 2 days before class.
- Class size limit is 4.
- Class fee due at registration. Payment is online.
- Checks are acceptable but they must arrive at least five days before date of workshop. Email Deborah for mailing address–firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Deborah if you have concerns or questions–email@example.com
- For a refund, cancellation must be done 3 days before the workshop.