Raintree Woods Workshops–Free Motion Quilting
Free motion quilting stitches 2–3 layers of fabric together. The difference between this & machine quilting is that the feed dogs are down, a darning or open toe quilting foot is used, and you can move the fabric in any direction. Learning this on your own machine can be very helpful. Recommended to bring your own machine–your sewing machine must have the ability to drop the feed dogs as well as a quilting foot.
*Beginner to Advanced
All supplies included. Bring a sack lunch!
Cost: $125–Payable upon registration
Workshop Registration Guidelines:
- Register by the deadline.
- Class size limit is 4.
- Class fee due at registration. Payment is online.
- Checks are acceptable but they must arrive at least five days before date of workshop. Email Deborah for mailing address–email@example.com
- Email Deborah if you have concerns or questions–firstname.lastname@example.org
- For a refund, cancellation must be done 5 days before the workshop.