Raintree Woods Workshops–Inspiration & Design Ideas Jump Start Workshop
This workshop will cover finding inspiration for your art, how to jump start design ideas along with construction options consideration. Students will see a presentation on these three topics along with concrete design activities that will help you find inspiration when you need it. Techniques include tips for ways to inspire design ideas when you are back in your studio working alone. This valuable workshop is an excellent beginning to building a sound design foundation. It is also an excellent place to start your journey into the world of making art with cloth.
*Beginner to Advanced
Supply list for this course:
- Note taking materials
- Work to share for show & tell
- Sack lunch
Cost: $125–Payable upon registration
Bring a sack lunch!
Workshop Registration Guidelines:
- Register at least 2 days before class.
- Class size limit is 4.
- Class fee due at registration. Payment is online.
- Checks are acceptable but they must arrive at least five days before date of workshop. Email Deborah for mailing address–firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Deborah if you have concerns or questions–email@example.com
- For a refund, cancellation must be done 3 days before the workshop.