Raintree Woods Workshop–Using Spoonflower Effectively
Using Spoonflower Effectively
Spoonflower is an online company that prints uploaded photos on fabric. It can be whimsical, create layers as well as adding a very personal statement to your work. Spoonflower has its own editing program, however by using an independent editing photo editing program, results of your final photos can be taken to new levels. If you want to use a lot of photos in a project, this is an excellent way to save money by creating only one file instead of many. Photoshop Elements 13 & Windows are used for the editing program instruction. This is a three hour workshop.
*Beginner to Advanced
Supply List for students:
- Note taking materials
- Pictures on a flash drive
Cost: $75–Payable upon registration
Workshop Registration Guidelines:
- Register at least 2 days before class.
- Class size limit is 4.
- Class fee due at registration. Payment is online.
- Checks are acceptable but they must arrive at least five days before date of workshop. Email Deborah for mailing address–email@example.com
- Email Deborah if you have concerns or questions–firstname.lastname@example.org
- For a refund, cancellation must be done 3 days before the workshop.