Raintree Woods Studio Workshops–Discharge Dyeing
Using small amounts of fabric, students will learn various method to take dye out of fabric. Discharge dyeing can help to create many layers in the fabric and give it more of a dimensional appearance. Safety issues will be emphasized and students need to know that they will be working with bleach. It is advised that students with respiratory issues not take this course. This course is only offered in nice weather when we can work outside.
*Beginner to Advanced
Cost: Class Fee– $125
Bring a sack lunch!
Workshop Registration Guidelines:
- Register at least two days before class.
- Class size limit is 4.
- Class fee due at registration. Payment is online.
- Checks are acceptable but they must arrive at least five days before date of workshop. Email Deborah for mailing address–email@example.com
- Email Deborah if you have concerns or questions–firstname.lastname@example.org
- For a refund, cancellation must be done 3 days before the workshop.