Raintree Woods Studio Workshop–Paint, Print, Play!
Paint, Print, Play!
Have you always wanted to add texture to your art quilts? Or create depth? Then this is the workshop for you! Students will spend the day discovering different ways to create texture, depth and complexity using paints, gel mediums, and tools. The first half of the workshop teaches you how to make your own tools to print on fabric. The second half teaches you how to print with your new tools, using conventional tools in a new way. Emphasis is on how to layer images over images to get the look of depth in your art.
- Cost: Class Fee– $135
- Some Supplies Included
- $10 of the fee is to cover the cost of tools you will make yourself & take home
- Supplies included are paint, tools, chemicals, class handouts
- Students responsible for:
- A yard of white/natural plain fabric
- Muslin works well & is inexpensive
- Fat quarter of black or dark plain fabric
- Note taking materials
- Old clothes or apron
- Medical latex gloves if you don’t like to get messy
- A sack lunch
- Register Here
Bring a sack lunch!