Raintree Woods Workshops: Fabric Dyeing Level 3
*****Fabric Dyeing 2 is a prerequisite.
This class continues to build on the basic dyeing class. More complex strategies are taught in a supportive and small, comfortable environment. Students will review their basic dyeing vocabulary knowledge base while increasing their skills. Range of color will be taught as well as resist techniques. Layering will be emphasized along with over dyeing techniques.
Supply List for students:
- Sack lunch
- Wear old clothes & shoes
- Gallon size Ziplocks–8
- Note taking materials
- All other supplies included–extra supplies will be available for purchase
Cost: $135–Payable upon registration
Workshop Registration Guidelines:
- Register at least 2 days before class.
- Class size limit is 4.
- Class fee due at registration. Payment is online.
- Checks are acceptable but they must arrive at least five days before date of workshop. Email Deborah for mailing address–firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Deborah if you have concerns or questions–email@example.com
- For a refund, cancellation must be done 3 days before the workshop.
- Back to Raintree Woods Studio main page.