Raintree Woods Workshops: Fabric Dyeing Level 2
*****Fabric Dyeing Intro is a prerequisite.
This class builds on the basic dyeing class. It is recommended to take the Intro course first. More complex strategies are taught in a supportive and small, comfortable environment. Students will review their basic dyeing vocabulary knowledge base while increasing their skills. Range of color will be taught as well as resist techniques.
Supply List for students:
- Sack lunch
- Wear old clothes & shoes
- Comfy shoes & socks are recommended.
- Gallon size Ziplocks–8
- Note taking materials
- All other supplies included–extra supplies will be available for purchase
Cost: $135–Payable upon registration
Workshop Registration Guidelines:
- Register at least 2 days before class.
- Class size limit is 4.
- Class fee due at registration. Payment is online.
- Checks are acceptable but they must arrive at least five days before date of workshop. Email Deborah for mailing address–firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Deborah if you have concerns or questions–email@example.com
- For a refund, cancellation must be done 3 days before the workshop.
- Back to Raintree Woods Studio main page.