Raintree Woods Workshops: Intro to Fabric Dyeing
Students will learn the basics of low immersion dye techniques using Fiber Reactive dyes. Procedures, safety issues, along with a variety of methods and approaches will be taught using small fabric studies. Students will begin to build their vocabulary and their knowledge base increases. This is a fun way to explore the world of dyeing fabric and allows you to investigate without buying your own supplies. This class is a great starting point and will lay the foundation for further study. So grab a few friends & sign up today! Enrollment is limited so don’t wait to sign up.
Supply List for students:
- Wear old clothes & shoes
- Bring a sack lunch
- Bring a sweater in case you get cold
- plastic bags to take home wet stuff
- Note taking materials
Cost: Class Fee– $135
Workshop Registration Guidelines:
- Register at least 2 days before class.
- Class size limit is 4.
- Class fee due at registration. Payment is online.
- Checks are acceptable but they must arrive at least five days before date of workshop. Email Deborah for mailing address–email@example.com
- Email Deborah if you have concerns or questions–firstname.lastname@example.org
- For a refund, cancellation must be done 3 days before the workshop.
- Back to Raintree Woods Studio main page.