Deborah Fell Workshop Specifics
- A contract is required.
- $700 per day for workshops.
- Venue must provide a projector and screen compatible with Windows 10 and HDMI setup.
- Lodging & food to be paid by venue.
- Travel expenses to be paid by venue:
- Airfare, extra baggage fee, lodging, food, transfers if flying.
- If flying, venue is responsible for transportation to & from workshop.
- 58¢ per mile for driving (current gov. rate).
- Instructor requires 3 tables/2 design walls.
- For classes needing sewing machines, one table per student, extension cords & access to electrical plugs.
- If traveling by plane, a gallon of distilled water is needed in the lodging quarters.
- If traveling by plane, Bernina sewing machine (with a walking foot) provided for teacher use.
Classroom set up here: